Once upon a time this web site did not look like this. Some parts
of its subject matters were:
- something like this:
"This site was not made
to put you into fascination by web design miracles or global technology
This site was not made to bring you the greatest pop-(s)hits from
different ideological directions.
This site was not made to porn you.
This site was made... to take you to a trip.
So did you take a whip?",
- or something like this:
"You thought you'd
find some left-wing orientation here?
Oh Miranda (my oh my) you were so wrong...
At last you found Max again but Max ain't no same no more sweetheart...
Ha ha ha!
There is no bloody wing here, no left no right.
Remember, there is no bloody politics here, Miranda.
There is no bloody s/m politics here, man...
No left-wing here!
Even there ain't no Che here, Miranda...
Do you believe Max?
Can you believe it?",
- or something like this (the links were backgrounded):
"what are you staring
are you a human? enter
| no-o-o-ooo no
if yes: someone would ask: "freedom or inquisition?"
you're welcome to choose!
if no: if you want some ideology,
go watching news or take a pill! |||
beware! this is private!"
Kind unknown strangers, this web site intentional and accidental
visitiors, and my friends, warned me that it was too overloaded
with or too spiced with:
- society criticism,
- institutional religions criticism,
- callings in the name of ecology,
- the-sense-of-life and the-common-sense ''useless'' explanations,
- anti-ideological or Universal Mind attitudes,
- several overviews on movies directed by Mel Gibson,
- pop-culture messages,
- discussions on the Eye of Horus and other blown away times signs
- difficult philosofical issues,
- stories of the ancients and the stories of the future ancients,
- photos of me and my people from my student age nightlife (or daylife,
the same I say - often we didn't distinguish day from night),
- zodiac and astrology connected to astronomy - a scientific approach,
- pictures, drawings,
- some videos, some audios,
- memories of souvenirs from the war-zones where I tripped cleaned
on (what does this mean?),
- and so on and so on and so on,
all written or made or recorded by me through long years, since
According to these wonderful
people's opinions, I realized that it was obviously that a number
of visitors was not able to comprehend a clear picture of what I
wanted with the web site! Even web design was submited in a weird
artistic way and was additionaly complicated with carefuly chosen
IT-solutions. That fact used to frustrate the intentional visitiors,
used to confuse the accidental visitors and not used to be reasonable
to my friends any more - all of them wanted me to change the web
site. So I was frequently suggested a redesign. I was not deaf.
However, I was prudent (still I am, but is this an appropriate word
for me?) so I considered the advices.
Thank you! Thank you, You - Kind Unknown Strangers!
Thank you! Thank you, You - My Friends!
Then this web site suffered a painful change...
I redesigned it completely differently than the previous one.
Now it offers nothing but artistic expression.
This web site is naked now.
I cut down hundreds megabytes and now it is bloody simple, made
with the purpose of what I want and nothing else.
In the sea of domains, it's "so
easy not to forget":
Arts by Max dot com!